COPYRIGHTS and ACCESS
Copyrights are protected in accordance with the Law adopted in the Parliament of Copyright of the Republic of Azerbaijan (Intellectual Property Agency, Laws: Copyright and Related Rights), and are regulated by the Copyright Agency:
- Law on Copyright and Related Rights
- Law on Legal Protection of Compilations of Data
- Law on Enforcement of the Intellectual Property Rights and Fight Against Piracy
All published articles by year are available to readers in PDF format and posted on the website in the “ARCHIVE” section.
3 copies of each issue of the journal are provided free of charge to the State Central Library of Azerbaijan, the Presidential Library and the Library of the Academy of Sciences of the country.
Also, the journal is issued free of charge to each author of the article.
In addition, the journal is exchanged free of charge with a number of scientific journals of foreign countries, such as Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Russian Federation, etc.
The rest of copies of the journal are distributed to subscribers and organizations.
The journal and selected articles are available free of charge to all readers and there is no fee for viewing online.
The journal has more than 1000 citations in international and local periodicals, monographs and books.
ARTICLE FORMATTING RULES
The Editorial Board reviews manuscripts of potential articles matching the profile of scientific journal, never were published or submitted for review to other publishing.
The Author/s should submit one copy of article in Azerbaijani, Russian or English, including next and E-mail;
- Title, authors’ names (translated into three languages), name where the actual research was conducted;
- UDK codes;
- Annotations, 12-15 lines (translated into three languages);
- Keywords, up to 6 words (translated into three languages);
- Article full text (Introduction. Purpose of work. Formulation of the problem. The solution of the problem. Conclusion);
- References with full information about sources. Link to the magazine “HERALD of the AEA”
- Captions to figures and tables;
- Information about authors (surname, first name, academic degree, academic rank, position, phone, e-mail) with correspondence detail.
It is necessary to include a cover letter with a signature of head of institution.
- The submitted for publication manuscripts are reviewed by the doctors of science or doctors of philosophy by the editorial board. The editorial board uses the services of the associate editors, the editorial advisory board and the leading experts in their fields for the purpose of reviewing articles. The term of reviewing is up to 3 months. In case of a rejection of article, the editorial office informs a author about the outcome of reviewing.
In order to avoid typographical errors in a layout article, please send text and pictures electronical Word format, and Times New Roman font.
No fees charged for the manuscript publication.
Abstracts of articles from the last 3 issues and 3 full issues of the journal can be downloaded from the site in PDF format.
ORDER OF REVIEW
The manuscripts received by the editors are reviewed by the specialists (such as doctors or candidates of science) appointed by the editorial board in the fields to which the manuscript belongs.
All articles are checked for originality and plagiarism. The originality index must be at least 75%.
Articles that do not meet the requirements of the journal are not accepted for the consideration.